The dress is a white taffeta side-drape strapless gown accented with beaded lace. It has a corset-style, lace-up back also accented with beaded lace and a chapel train. The dress was originally $699.00 in the summer of 2011, and I purchased it for $550. I still have the original receipt. I felt beautiful in this dress and hope you will feel the same.
- Alterations: The only alterations to the dress are bustles were added.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned, packaged and preserved. In the box includes a veil and a garter. I do not want to open the box to remove these, so they come with the dress as well. They can be thrown away once you receive the box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Bascom, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.