Hello there! This is actually the husband writing. :) Melissa is off to work this morning so I thought I’d do the listing. Anyway, this dress was purchased in June or July of 2012 shortly after we got engaged. Melissa’s cousin Carly and friend Elizabeth went with her to David’s Bridal to help pick it out. I think my favorite aspect of the dress is that it made Melissa look like a beautiful princess on our fairy tale wedding day in December 2012. :) She was absolutely stunning in this dress.
- Alterations: This dress has been altered from its original size. The tag for the dress is marked as a 10. However, we had it altered down a couple sizes. I think it may be a 7 or an 8. There are no tears in the dress. However, it is slightly dirty along the bottom edge of the dress. We took photos in outdoor locations surrounding the ceremony venue, so this is expected. No discoloration has occurred.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in the original hanging gown bag from David's Bridal. I do not believe we've had it cleaned since the wedding actually.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Kennesaw, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.