This dress continuously caught my eye on David’s Bridal’s website as I was looking for wedding gowns. Once it went on sale and was getting ready to be discontinued, I knew I at least had to try it on. The closest David’s Bridal was 2 hours away, but I called and they had one dress in my size, so we drove the 2 hours. The dress fit perfectly and was just what I was looking for. I bought it and took it home that night along with the petticoat and fabric garment bag, both of which I am selling with the dress.
I fell in love with the details of this dress: the beading on the front, the ribbon around the sides leading to the buttons on the back (There is a zipper too. You can’t actually button the buttons.), the lace and beading throughout the dress, including on the train, the cap sleeves (can be partially removed to make the dress strapless). So beautiful!
The wedding didn’t end up working out, and I now can’t fit into the dress, so I’m looking to sell it to someone who finds it as beautiful as I did!
Included in the sale of the dress are a fabric garment bag from David’s Bridal & the petticoat/slip in a size 6.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this gown. There is no damage, and the dress hasn't been worn other than being tried on in the store. It is very clean and in brand new condition.
- Preservation Method: The gown has been stored in a closet in the fabric garment bag. Any handling of the gown was done with clean hands. Because the dress was never worn, it was not professionally preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , VT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.