This dress was purchased at the Wedding Bell bridal boutique on 6th Ave in Tacoma, WA. I had a style in mind and just could afford the idea of wearing a $4,000 dress for 8 hours. This dress was a perfect combination of my two top style picks during my dress hunt. The dress was described as a one-of-a kind gown made exclusively for the boutique by a professional seamstress. It is light and airy and I wore this in 75 degree sun-shining weather. Impeccable detail and in just about new condition.
- Alterations: A seamstress removed one layer of the organza tiered skirt to better suit my heels. I am 5'1" without heels and I wore 5" wedges. nothing needed to be 'taken in' because of the corset back, however with the right seamstress this can be taken in to meet smaller size needs. The belt was an addition that I purchased and has since been sold, but I can refer you to the exact same one if you'd like.
- Preservation Method: The dress require no cleaning and as been stored in its original bridal gown bag since sept '13.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Puyallup, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.