This beautiful Watters gown was purchased from “Frocks” bridal store in Vancouver, B.C. It is a luminescent taffeta v-neck dress with draped dropped waist bodice and trumpet skirt. If you are looking for a light, easy-to-wear gown then this is the dress for you! It is very comfortable and the lack of a train makes dancing and enjoying your special night even easier. I do not have the original receipt for this dress, but it is still available at Frocks Vancouver, and the store would be able to verify the retail price of $800 if you wish to call them (604-738-8622).
- Alterations: The dress has been taken in along the sides and hemmed to fit a bride with the measurements of approximately 33-26-33 and a height of 5'6". Those were my measurements at the time of my wedding. It also had cups sewn into the bust of the dress and had a few eye hooks sewn into the back of the dress for extra reinforcement of the closure.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-cleaned immediately after the wedding and has been hanging in my closet, stored in the original garmet case ever since. It has been stored in a pet-free, smoke-free home. Overall, the dress is in near-perfect condition. There are a few small marks along the hem of the skirt which are not noticeable when wearing the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.