I bought this dress brand new before my recent wedding, and I could not have been more thrilled with the choice! This dress is suprisingly lightweight and is an incredible fashion statement. Pictures do not do it justice – but all night, people kept approaching me to tell me how stunning they thought the dress was. I think the dress is still in wonderful condition. The only visible wear and tear is to the scalloped lace edge at the bottom of the dress. I have attached a picture so that you can see. Walking around all day on ground appeared to cause that scalloped edge to start slightly pilling and lose its perfect rounded edges. The picture I have attached is of the worst of the scalloping just so you can see it. In my opinion, it is really not noticeable. However, I am more than happy to send more pictures or even a video of the dress so you feel comfortable with a purchase! I have tried to price the dress to sell, and I’m definitely interested in passing it on soon to a bride who will love it as much as I have.
- Alterations: I had bra cups sewn into the dress, but no other alterations have been done. I am 5' 10'' and I wore small 2 inch heels.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress immediately dry cleaned after my wedding. It is now being stored in my closet in a dress bag. It still looks as beautiful as ever!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: 32082,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.