This was my dream dress… I had been cyber stalking it online for months (https://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/weddingsandparties/forthebride/PRDOVR~48236/48236.jsp) before seeing it in person. I walked into the Jcrew store in San Francisco for my bridal appointment not thinking that I would even try this Waterfall Gown on (because it was out if my budget) but after me and my mother saw it we couldn’t deny it’s beauty. With it’s gorgeous tissue thin silk organza cascading ruffles, I moved in it as if floating on a cloud. Fortunately, my mother fell in love with it as much as I did and she and my aunt rallied to help with the purchase. Before I knew it I was special ordering the dress and I picked it up in SF a month later.
- Alterations: I only had the dress taken in a tiny bit in the bust so it would stay up and she added cops and a simple bustle with a single hook. The length and everything else is an original size 8. I had this done by a very talented bridal seamstress in San Mateo who came personally recommended by the Jcrew bridal sales woman.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding I took the gown to the Cyrstal Cleaning Center in San Mateo that specializes in bridal gown cleaning and heirlooming. I spent $600.00 on the post wedding cleaning and their professional team did an amazing job. The dress literally looks brand new again and I'm so happy with their work.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pacifica, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.