This was my end of reception/exiting dress, so it was only worn for about 45 minutes! I felt like an absolute princess, and got so many compliments! The dress is open back with mesh straps and lots of beautiful beading. It is SUPER comfortable, and almost feels like a maxi dress, only a bit heavier. It has a gorgeous train with a bustle. It’s designer is inspired by the fabulous Brazilian designer, Wanda Borges. She only makes custom dresses, and no 2 are alike. This is a custom made copy of one of her designs.
If you would like to see more photos, I have plenty. Please contact me!
- Alterations: The dress was altered a lot to match the style I wanted. Originally the dress was see through in the front stomach area. I had fabric added so that it was not see through. There was extra beading added to the back (ask to see photos) to cover up where it was taken in at the waist. A bustle was added so that the train can be brought up for dancing! It was originally a size 6, but was brought in to be about a size 4. It was hemmed (I am 5'4, and this is the perfect length with about 3 inch heels). The dress was worn such a short amount of time that it did not get dirty.
- Preservation Method: I was just married 29 days ago, so the dress is still very new! I have kept it in it's dress bag on a nice hanger since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brentwood, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.