Anna Be Bridal Boutique was my second destination, and most favorite. Here, I found my wedding dress for the BIG day. It was the second one I tried on, and absolutely fell in love with. It was exactly what I have been looking for; simple, yet very unique. Wallis is made out of 75 yeards of white organic tulle, which is cut vertically to give the dress a certain look.
Still, I decided to take my time and try on other dresses, however, they were nothing compared to Wallis. I went back in a couple of days and ordered the dress. My measurements were taken that same day, and I was informed that it would take
3-4 months to prepare my dress, which had to shipped from NYC.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: I had the dress altered a bit, as it was longer than I had anticipated. My husband is not so tall, so I did not want to wear 6 inch heels, and look taller than him.
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza, Tulle
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Glamorous, Modern, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress was preserced in our house close in its own storage box since September, 2011.The dress had been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.