Choosing a bridal dress is a long process, however, it did not take me long. At first, I went to the Bridal Boutique down town, which had many dresses. They were all beutiful, but I, unfortunately, was not able to find a match. My second destination was Anna Be bridal boutique, which had the best customer service. There were not so many dresses, but they were all very unique. Wallis was the second dress that I tried on, and absolutely fell in love with. This dress was exactly what I have been searching for. I was with two of my friends, which also said that this will probably be the one. The tulle on the dress is made out of organic material, so I did not have any bumps or allergies on my body after trying it on (my skin is too sensative). Also, my husband and I prepared a dance for our guests, and I felt absolutely comfortable dancing in Wallis.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: I had to have it altered as it was a bit longer that I had anticipated.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Corset, Modern, Open Back, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress was preserved in our house since September 2011, in one of my closets in its own storage bag. It has been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.