This is a beautiful Couture Vera Wang Bridal Gown from here “Luxe” Collection. “Luxe” is the highest priced collection she makes and the gown was made by hand in the Ohio Factory. The gown is silk organza & lace. It is a V-neck gown that has a removable lace dickie in front for modestly during the ceremony. The lace dickie snaps out. The back of the gown has 2 spaghetti strap over each shoulder and covered buttons to the floor. Size: The gown is Couture which means it is Made to Measure and comes out to be a Bridal size 8/10. The Measurements are: 36″ Bust 28″ Waist 37.5″ hip and a hollow to hem measurement of 60″. The bride is 5′ 7″ and wore heels in the gown . The gown is named, “Waldon” and is Vera Wang Style number 19kk. The gown was purchased in the Vera Wang Bridal Salon on Madison Avenue in New York City. I paid $12,890 new. The gown was worn once and is in perfect condition. It has been cleaned and preserved. It will be shipped sealed and preserved to the buyer.
- Alterations: This gown was altered to fit the brides body. It has been cleaned and preserved and is in in "like new" condition
- Preservation Method: Boxed Storage
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.