Allure’s Description: Slightly scooped neckline and delicate straps in charmeuse satin. Empire waistline is ruched asymmetrically and is accented with a beaded applique.
Dress History: This Allure W272 wedding dress was purchased in August 2013 from Jo-Lynn’s Bridal in Columbia, SC. The dress was worn for my October 2013 wedding. There were some pictures taken on a covered wooden bridge that prompted a walk from the car to the bridge after the ceremony. But beyond that it was kept in-doors. After the wedding the dress was taken promptly taken to the dry cleaners in Columbia.
Why I Selected This Dress: I fell in love with the empire waist and super soft feel of the satin. My husband loved the buttons on the back of the dress. I loved the flattering cut that hid all my body’s flaws and allowed my beauty to shine. I wanted to feel like a princess on my wedding day, and this dress allowed me feel like a Queen.
I will also include:
– Matching Satin Jacket- Which I wore to cover my shoulders and back while wearing the dress.
I am LDS and needed a modest dress.
– Lower Back Strap Attachment- Allows you to show off the beautiful buttons and back detailing without exposing your bra.
My mother-in-law was kind enough to give this to me if I wanted to wear the dress without a jacket.
- Alterations: A bustle was placed in the back of the dress so the train can be hidden. small enclosure on the underside of each strap to keep bra straps from being exposed. The dress also had 3 inches taken off the bottom to match my 5'8" with heels stature for the wedding day.
- Preservation Method: The dress was taken to a dry cleaners in Columbia after the wedding and placed in the dress bag I received it in when picking it up from the original store.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.