I purchased this dress at Bridal Warehouse outside of Nashville, Tennessee. I loved it immediately because it was lacy and fit with the vintage theme of my wedding. I loved that it had lace sleeves for coverage and made me comfortable (without having to heave my dress up nervously as I tend to do) but were dainty enough to still be feminine. It was the most figure flattering dress I’d ever tried on. It had all the elements I wanted in a wedding dress: it was ivory, had an empire waist, lace and satin, cap sleeves, v-neck, slight embellishments (bling) and a train. It was the fourth dress I tried on and I never wanted to take it off. I’d never felt like the prettiest girl in the room, but this dress was a showstopper and I certainly felt like one on my wedding day.
- Alterations: My dress was hemmed and brought up in the shoulders. With shoes, it was hemmed to fit 5'6"-5'7".
- Preservation Method: I had it professionally dry cleaned by a certified "green" cleaner and all damages due to tearing it up on the dance floor have been repaired by a professional seamstress.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.