Gorgeous floor-length gown, gathers asymmetrically in the front as well as the back. My favorite parts about this dress was how lightweight it was, and how easy it was to move around. I wanted something different from a traditional dress, and on the back of the dress there is a rose formed by the fabric (see pictures for details), unique but not ostentatious. With my heels on I was 5’8. It was worn to our pop-up ceremony location at Cupid’s Span in SF, then for half of our reception at District SF.
- Alterations: Dress was originally purchased from Jin Wang (http://www.yelp.com/biz/jin-wang-san-francisco-2) and comes in one of their garment bags. Capped sleeves & bra inserts were added to the dress, but straps can be removed to return to a strapless gown.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally dry-cleaned immediately following the wedding at Aqua Cleaners (http://www.yelp.com/biz/aqua-cleaners-los-altos) and I have the receipt from the cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Mountain View, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.