This classy and romantic vintage looking dress is perfect for any style of wedding. The back is just beautiful. The cap sleeves are a nice addition for comfort and make the dress more unique as so many brides go sleeveless these days. I wore it for my wedding in Ireland in 2012 and everyone loved it.
Please note this dress does NOT come with ANY sash. I lost the original David’s Bridal sash since I decided to by a different (higher quality) sash. I am keeping the Etsy sash I purchased (shown in pictures). Hence the discount.
Please also note I decided not to wear the fit and flare slip (size 2), but it is still included with sale of dress.
Cost of dress ($600) slip ($50) alterations ($150) = $800
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: As pictured there is one loop bustle. There was also about 1.5 inches taken off the bottom of the dress. I am between 5’2 or 5’3 and wore a 3 inch heel. There was a very small adjustment of the shoulder race as Iwell as I am smaller chested. I wore a nu bra (more natural looking) so there are no cup inserts.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally dry cleaned about about two months after wedding. It has always been kept free of dust in a plastic and hung in the closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.