If you have tried this dress on, you know how incredibly comfortable it is. I didn’t have to buy anything fancy for the undergarments- I just put it on and stayed somewhat cool in a June wedding ceremony and reception. The belt makes a nice touch, but can be removed or replaced very easily. The train and bodice has been cleaned and miraculously there are no serious spots on the dress. The bodice close to the armpits does have a stray string from the lace here and there, but nothing that would cause serious damage or be noticeable. Additionally, the back of the belt where the bow is tied is a little wrinkly for about 2 inches, but would not be noticeable once tied.
- Alterations: Only the bustle was added. It has 7 different buttons for it so it's not bulky- very pretty!
- Preservation Method: My wedding was less than a week ago. The train was somewhat clean following the wedding, so the dress was hand cleaned with soap and water.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.