The story of how I bought 2 dresses….
I bought this dress on December 26th, 2013 with my mom for my wedding on March 29, 2014 because she didn’t like the dress I had bought previously. I decided I liked the first one better and so I HAVE NOT WORN THIS DRESS. It’s brand new! No alterations, no defects.
Therefore, because it is not returnable at David’s you would be getting a BRAND NEW DRESS for $100 less.
Check the photo on David’s Bridal! The way I am standing in the showroom photo is unflattering because it’s not really the best style on my body type, hence why I am selling.
Here is the link to David’s Bridal Website: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Cap-Sleeve-Slim-Gown-with-Keyhole-Back-VW9768_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Price-Bridal-Gowns-$400-$799.99#BVRRWidgetID
- Alterations: No alterations, never worn. Brand-new.
- Preservation Method: Brand new, hanging in my closet now!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.