This magnificent ivory textured organza wedding dress with draped bodice, split-front overlay, and asymmetrical skirt is awe-inspiring. I purchased it in July of 2013 for August 25th. 2013 wedding. I felt like a princess in this light-weight princess-like dress!!! I paid $1300 for the gown, alterations, and gown preservation kit and selling with 30% discount because it looks brand new and already altered.
Condition: Like new
Style Tags: Organza Gown with Draped Bodice and Tulle Skirt Style VW351178
Year Purchased: 2013
Fabric: Organza and tull
- Alterations: Hem and Bustles ONLY! The dress was altered in David's Bridal to my height + heels. I'm 5'4'' and i wore 4 3/4'' heels. There are a few bustles in the back for the organza skirt and the tulle skirts to keep it from sweeping the floor.
- Preservation Method: Right after the wedding the dress was professionally cleaned, preserved and sealed in a box and I will ship it that way.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.