This textured organza ball gown has a beautifully draped bodice, split-front overlay, and asymmetrical draped tulle skirt. The color is ivory. I have worn for my ceremony and day time reception, both held inside building. It was altered just at the hem, and added bustle. I have matching vera wang sash and vera wang veil which were both bought new. I am asking for this price because it was worn just for a few hours inside so it is just like new, dry cleaned and preserved right after the wedding, and I’m including the sash and the veil which cost about $400-500 more in total.
- Alterations: Hem and bustle.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and preserved through David's Bridal dress preservation service.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.