LOOOVE this dress! When I tried it on, I felt like a real bride. I thought I wanted a mermaid style, slimming dress, but this really made me feel like a princess! I would love someone to fall in love with it like I did. I obviously have no room or need for it now. I think it deserves to be worn again!!!
Purchased in March 2014 from David’s Bridal in Olympia, WA. Wore 3 hours total on June 24, 2014! Just for pre-pics and ceremony.
I am looking to sell it to someone in the local area for ease of buying/selling.
- Alterations: Hemmed to fit 5'7'' with 3 and 1/2'' heels on, so the dress is 5'10 and 1/2'' in length. Awesome three layer bustle to hold up the dress when walking/dancing that I didnt even use, with diagram included to help with buttonholes.
- Preservation Method: In a side zip garment bag, has not been cleaned or preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Centralia, WA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.