This dress was purchased in 2013 at David’s Bridal.
I used this dress for my March 2014 wedding. The dress was only worn for my ceremony and I had a second dress for my reception.
This is a beautiful A-line, tulle, zip-back dress. I am including the David’s Bridal veil I wore. The veil has small crystal detail and is also ivory. I am also including the “bride” wire wooden hanger (see photo 3).
Photos 1 and 2 are David’s Bridal pictures. Photo 3 shows all the alterations and what the dress looks like now.
I will ship anywhere in the US, no international purchases. I will take payments via paypal only.
Please contact me if you wish for any additional pictures.
- Alterations: shortened shoulder straps (would look great strapless too!), created semi-sweetheart neckline, hemmed dress (I am 5'4" and wore 4" heels - total height is 5'8"), removed crystal bow from sash (bow has been kept if you wish to reattach the bow - see stock photo 1)
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned, stored in David's Bridal Dress Bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.