Purchased from David’s Bridal in June 2013.
Loved the corset top – it really helps define the waist.
The peplum floral details make this dress really unique – it’s not like any other wedding dresses out there.
Soft and flowy tulle bottom – more than 9 layers of tulle – the perfect princess ball gown :)
- Alterations: No alterations have been done other than having it hemmed to my height - spent $200. I am 5'4 on my feet. I wore 3.5" heels on my wedding.
- Preservation Method: Worn for 3 hours only and it has been dry cleaned and kept in original dress bag at a smoke and pet free home - spent $170.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.