I purchased my gown from David’s Bridal for my wedding on November 9th, 2013. It was worn for both the ceremony and the reception. Included with this dress will be my veil ($90 value) which is also Vera Wang and my unopened skirt that goes under the dress from David’s (size 10 because the sizing for these things are weird, $50 value). This gown is extremely comfortable to wear, I had no trouble getting around in it with my heels on, and it photographs beautifully! There are no stains or tears.
- Alterations: My dress is a size 4, but I had it let out at the top so I had a little extra breathing room, as the top of the gown is like a corset. I can not remember exactly how much the dress was let out, but I believe it was an inch. Other than that, the only alteration I had done to this dress was adding the bustle. You will need this, as there is a decent little train on the gown. I believe it cost me close to $100 dollars, so it is a nice inclusion!
- Preservation Method: I purchased the preservation kit from David's Bridal that includes a cleaning and putting it very nicely into a preservation box. This is how the gown will be sent to you.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ypsilanti, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.