I bought my dream dress at David’s Bridal. It was my first and only time looking for her. I tried on seven dress total, she was the fifth. It was the perfect size and no alterations besides the bustle needed to be done.
- Alterations: I did not take one inch in or off of this gorgeous Vera Wang. The only alterations that were done were three small pearl buttons that were used as the bustle. David's Bridal did not do my alterations. My aunt who has is a seamstress for over 30 years did the slight bustle which can easily be perfected for your form and fit.
- Preservation Method: I have had my wedding dress dry cleaned and I have been storing her in my David's Bridal garment bag since our October wedding. It has been stored for safe keeping in my spare closet in a smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Hoschton, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.