I first spotted this dress in a magazine and finally hunted it down at my local David’s Bridal. It was the very first dress I tried on and nothing else even came close. So classy and sophisticated! I was a 4 months pregnant bride so it was important to me to feel comfortable and not have my bump be a distraction. This dress was perfect! Oh – and it has pockets!
- Alterations: The actual size (18) was not altered. There were only two things done to it - 1. creating a beautiful bustle and 2. adding an additional button at the back closure in order to make it lay smooth and flat against my skin. This dress is super flattering for the plus-size girl. Absolutely no "back fat", "side bulge", or "muffin top". It's also important to note this dress is a nice length. I am 5'9 and it came to the floor just as it's supposed to. A more petite bride could alter it of course.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging in my closet inside of the original garment bag since my wedding 4 months ago. Absolutely no stains, but does require very minor dry cleaning. If you buy this dress from me - I will also give you the volumizing slip ($59 value).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.