This is such a beautiful dress! It’s a very light ivory and is a style that would fit in many different settings. (We eloped by ourselves and had outdoor ceremony in the Pacific Northwest.) The extra long sash and bodice have raw edges and there are wonderful pockets that allow you to carry vows, lipstick, tissues, etc. The dress is made of a light airy taffeta and is very comfortable and easy to move in. It has an empire waist that drops lower in the back. Actual amount spent on the dress was closer to $1,250 with tax, alterations and cleaning.
- Alterations: I had the dressed hemmed to fit my height - 5'4 with 2" heels. No other alterations were made.
- Preservation Method: The dress will be professionally cleaned and boxed prior to shipping. This is a special wedding dress travel box I purchased and never used.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.