Purchased at David’s Bridal in Toronto, Canada. Was worn for ceremony and reception.
Banded, bias-cut bodice layered with raw-edged taffeta and delicate net.
Net veiling over taffeta, full skirt, but really, really light and airy. Fun pockets!
Petal styling in back with cathedral length train (63″ from waist).
The wide sash tied in front or back.
Fully lined. Back zip. Cream colored.
- Alterations: Taken in about an inch in the bodice. I am 6'2" and the dress pools on the ground. Has not been shortened. Seamstress created a detachable halter strap which is great to attach when dancing. Worn with a peach sash, but comes with original cream sash.
- Preservation Method: Freshly Dry Cleaned and in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Stoney Creek, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.