David’s Bridal Description:
Taffeta empire waist gown with bias-cut banded bodice, net overlay, and attached sash.
• The embodiment of a once-in-a-lifetime fantasy, this dress is designed with dreamy details like the banded, bias-cut bodice layered with raw-edgedtaffeta and delicate net.
• A study in contrasts, net veiling over taffetacreates a full skirt that is remarkably light and airy. Skirt pockets and petal styling in back complete the look.
• The wide sash looks sensational tied in a bow at the empire waist, or tied in back.
• Modern cathedral-length train (63″ from waist). Fully lined. Back zip. Dry clean only.
- Alterations: This dress has been bustled and hemmed for my height: 5.4 plus heels. (Cost $250). I also cut the puffy slip so that I would be more comfortable. However, this piece will be shipped with the dress and can be put back on.
- Preservation Method: This dress was purchased in August of 2013 and was only worn for a few hours. It has not been cleaned, but it is in excellent condition. The dress has some minor spots at the bottom edge and a couple of tiny holes in the net veiling. These are barely noticeable.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: La Jolla, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.