This dress was purchased at David’s bridal. It was the first wedding dress i tried on and instantly feel in love. I tried on other dresses after tat, but none compared to the emotion I felt when trying this VW dress. I felt like a real princess and didn’t want to take it off. It was very photogenic as well.
Feather-light layers create a magnificent tossed tulle skirt design, with a romantic, ethereal quality that complements the elegant corded lace bodice. Train 70″ from waist. Fully lined. Back zip.
The corded lace bodice is unique, whimsical, and elegant. The skirt adds a heavenly flourish. The tulle is so light and flowy and beautiful. Any of Vera’s belts look amazing with it, but I went with a jeweled white because I wore a jeweled head piece. I’m so happy I chose this dress. You should nab it at this reduced price!
Sold out at all David’s Bridals. I would love to see a bride in this lovely gown!
For more photos contact me @ email address provided.
Payment accepted only through escrow.com
- Alterations: No alterations were made to the dress except for adding velcro sleeves. I removed them after the ceremony.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding I had the dress professionally dry cleaned and preserved in a wedding dress box. Pet free Smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Morton Grove, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.