I bought the dress at David’s Bridal and absolutely fell in love with it the moment I put it on. The ball gown style was never what I thought I wanted, but paired with the lace bodice I couldn’t imagine wearing any other dress. I also purchased an extra sash that has a little bit of bling and flowers on it, which really completes the dress. The tulle skirt makes the dress super lightweight and easy to maneuver around in.
- Alterations: I did have to get a couple of tucks in the bodice to help hold it up because I really needed a size between a 2 and 4. Also a beautiful bustle has been added for during the reception.
- Preservation Method: Dress is only a few months old and is still in its original bag and aired out.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.