I literally just purchased this dress last week. Its elegant, princess-like and stunning. When you have it on you literally feel like a fairy princess. It really is truly beautiful.I fell in love with it and purchased it impulsively. However, after bringing it home my husband and I decided that we were just going to have a smaller scale receptions with family and a few friends-instead of the wedding we were planning on. We got married at the courthouse. While beautiful, this dress just would be too much for that.
However, Davids Bridal will not do returns or exchanges so I have no choice but to sell it.
It deserves to be the perfect with a better owner. The dress is in new condition-exactly how I took it out of the store-It still has the original tags and garment bag.It did not come with the floral sash in the pictures-However, you can purchase that exact sash or any sash you choose for about 62 at David’s Bridal. Please note the dress is ivory not white.
- Alterations: No alterations have been done-the dress is exactly how I took it out of the David's Bridal store.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in my walk-in closet within a wedding dress garment bag. It has been home in my closet for less than a week.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.