This dress was a love at first site for me and I felt beautiful at my 11/3 wedding. It’s a very flattering design (fitted at the waist and hips – somewhere between an A-Line and a Fit & Flare) and has lovely details like the buttons down the back and the fern embroidery.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed for a 5'6" height (I'm 5'2" and wore 4" heels) and I had the neckline modified to a sweetheart shape. The seamstress did this by ruching the bust. I had an overbustle put in with 12 points (two layers - 7 points on the top and 5 points on the bottom).
- Preservation Method: It is in great condition!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.