I bought this dress at David’s Bridal. It is the Vera Wang White Collection. I fell in love with this dress immediately after spotting it on the website. It is elegant and simple with A-line. I had a professional seamstress alter for my height 5 ft 4 ( I wore a very very low heel), and bust line is more for size 10. I also spent $220 to commission a custom-made veil that matches beaded embroidery of the dress. The veil is yours for free. (see picture, veil boxed with the dress). My wedding was in a country club in January 2014. We had photos outdoors but the rest were indoor. The condition of the dress is very good. I had it professionally cleaned and preserved in an airtight box (see picture). I would love to sell this dress to someone who loves it and the veil as well. Price Negotiable!! More photos available upon request!
- Alterations: dressed shorten for 5'4" and bust line for size 10.
- Preservation Method: professionally dry clean and preserved in an airtight box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.