A gorgeous, uniquely structured “art deco” mermaid Vera Wang White wedding gown! It looks amazing on and gives your figure a sexy silouette. What could be better? Please note, I did have the strapless / neckline made into a slight sweetheart so it is NOT straight across as it looks in the “advertising” photo. I took a picture of the slight alteration so you can see that it is more flattering to most women’s bust area.
The dress has never been worn. (I ended up eloping to a very hot region of the world and had to bring a dress that could fit in a carry on along with everything else I needed!!) It is breaking my heart to sell it as I just love it, but I know it will make another bride very, very happy!
Feel free to email me your best offer, too!
- Alterations: I had the neckline made into a slight sweetheart vs. straight across. Felt it was more flattering to a woman's bust line and neckline. It just softened the bust area and does not look so blunt across the top.
- Preservation Method: Never been worn and stored in preservation bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.