This dress was an absolute dream! It got perfectly and me being one for simplicity fell in love with this ball gown. The delicate decadence of the fabrics and the elegance that you deserve for your big day. The skirt and bodice are even more breath taking in person, the folded tule in the bodice is very much Vera Wang not lacking on detail, and the large flowers in the skirt are just dreamy and my favorite part! It’s hard for me to even part with this dress because I loved it so, but I have no use for it anymore and it deserves to be loved and admired again! It’s a dress that will never go out of style or lose it’s beauty!
- Alterations: They shortened the skirt only slightly so I wouldn't step on it, but I'm 5'7" so it wasn't a dramatic shortening at all.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in a "wedding dress storage box" that we bought when we bought the dress."
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.