I purchased at david’s bridal and wore this dress for ceremony in May, 2013.
Only wore it once. It’s in a great condition.
It comes with an illusion piece. It’s an absolutely beautiful dress!
You can show two different style; one with lace jacket on and one without jacket off.
I had the illusion piece off during ceremony and on during reception. Very cute and elegance dress!
Illusion piece-lace jacket comes with it.
David’s Bridal garment bag (originally $10) is included.
- Alterations: Dress has been altered for hemming to fit my height of 5'2'' with 3.5'' heels and bustling with few clear and pearl buttons(It looks very cute when you hook the buttons for bustling). Illusion piece has been altered by adding few pearl buttons on the back to bring the sleeves in little bit because of the gap between fabric and my arm. (I paid $250 for this beautiful alteration at David's Bridal; so you can save $250 for alteration~!)
- Preservation Method: It’s professionally dry cleaned and preserved/ sealed nicely in a hard cover box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tacoma, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.