This is a beautiful size 4 pink wedding dress that is INSPIRED by the Vera Wang Organza Fit and Flare Gown with Bias Flange Skirt Style VW351011 from David’s Bridal. It was custom made and is brand new! I never wore it because I ended up buying the real designer dress for my wedding. Besides the label, the only difference is the pink color is brighter and less pastel than the real Vera Wang dress. The photos are taken with and without flash so you can see the color difference. Otherwise the cut is EXACTLY the same with the beautiful organza, fluffy train and fit and flare draped bodice and hand-cut bias flange skirt. Modern cathedral-length train. Fully lined. Back zip. Bust: 34″, Waist : 27″Hips: 37-38:, Length: 61″. $650 for a custom made wedding gown is a steal! Price is negotiable.
I’ll also throw in a brand new white lace garter as a bonus. Perfect for the garter toss!
- Alterations: None since it was never worn/brand new.
- Preservation Method: None since it was never worn/brand new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.