My mom bought this beautiful Vera Wang gown last year. Unfortunately, the engagement was called off so now I have this wedding gown that’s never going to be worn…by me. The tags are still on it, it’s never been altered, and I’ll also throw in the crinoline slip that I bought to go under the gown! I would just like to get rid of this gown and try to recoup some of the money my mom spent.
- Alterations: No alterations whatsoever! Customize it to your taste! It's a beautiful ivory, strapless, fit and flare gown with an organza draped bodice. It has a very romantic vibe and quite an expensive look for an affordable price!
- Preservation Method: It's been in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.