This was my cousin’s dress and she looked beautiful in it but unfortunately she passed away from breast cancer. I was going to wear her dress but it is too small for me and couldn’t be altered so I purchased the same dress in my size at David’s Bridal. I have no need for 2 of the same dresses and her mother doesn’t want to keep it so I am selling it! She had a garden wedding and only wore the dress for the ceremony and pictures before changing into a reception dress so it was only used for 2 hours max. It’s in pretty good shape except for one tiny seam coming undone that is less than an inch and can be fixed by any seamstress in under 5 minutes.
- Alterations: This dress was hemmed to fit her 5'3 height and was taken in 1 inch at the hips.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a garment bag and kept in a closet. It was cleaned 2 days after the bride wore it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Elkridge, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.