I absolutely loved wearing this organza dress on my wedding day. It made me feel so beautiful. The fitted, ruched bodice was flattering on my somewhat curvy figure. The flange style skirt has just the right amount of fullness and I loved the organic look to it. The dress has a zipper which is discreetly covered with organza.
- Alterations: The dress was taken up an inch or two. I am 5'2" and wore 3" inch heals on my wedding day. The neckline was altered to a flattering modified/soft sweetheart neckline. I believe this can easily be changed to the original straight neckline by just removing the stitch. The dress was also bustled as seen in the photos. I purchased the crystal sash pictured in the photos. The sash is wide and somewhat stiff which created a huge bow when tied in the bag. I felt like the skirt of the dress already had enough volume to it so I had the sash sewn on the dress as seen pictured. The dress has not been taken in or out.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: East Windsor, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.