This beautiful tulle ball gown is from the Vera Wang White Collection for David’s Bridal and was purchased for my daughter’s wedding, but she and fiance surprised us all by eloping. The gown has never been worn, and still has the tags attached. It has never been altered. This was a sample gown from the 2011 Vera Wang White Collection, purchased in 2012, which was why it sold for $550. The gown originally retailed for $1250. Because of its new condition, I am asking $350 for the gown, but I will consider all offers. I will also include the bustier (36a) and petticoat (sz small) purchased to wear under the dress (retail value $75). A never worn birdcage hat is also available to wear with the dress. I can send photos of the undergarments and birdcage if interested.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: As it has never been worn, it has not been cleaned. It is hanging in the David's Bridal bag and has only been removed from the bag twice since it was purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Munster, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.