Feminine and flattering! Traditional and Modern!
Modest and sexy!
The absolutely gorgeous, delicate, and light-weight gown designed by Jenny Yoo features a strapless lace bodice with a sweetheart neckline of coquette chantilly lace over organza and taffeta. The princess seamed bodice ensures a flattering fit. A taffeta band at the empire waist line defines and accentuates the narrowest part of the waist. Layers of lace fall asymmetrically along a tiered asymmetrical tulle and organza skirt in antique white. Fully lined. Full length A-line skirt with no train.
The Addison Top is a perfect match for the Voletta gown! Top is made of matching Chantilly lace with 3/4 length sleeves and fastens with a wide charmeuse waistband that can be wrapped and tied in the front or the back for a versatile look. The top can be worn as pictured with bateau neckline and open back or reversed and worn with V-shaped neckline and full back. The possibilities are endless with this dress and top combination!!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 34 1/2
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Gown was altered to fit my measurements: Bust – 34 ½ inches with B sized cups added Hips – 36 inches, but skirt is A-line and will fit larger measurements Skirt length is 45 inches measured from the empire waist.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Organza, Taffeta, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Modern, Two piece, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dress was worn once in June 2013 for an outdoor ceremony and small indoor lunch reception. The gown was professionally cleaned by a member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists. There are no noticeable signs of wear, it still looks brand new!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Annapolis,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.