This beautiful dress has never been worn! I bought it new from Jenny Yoo in 2013, but we ended up calling the wedding off. The dress is so light and fun and amazing. It’s perfect for any type of wedding and you can dance in it without feeling weighted down! It is a lovely cream (perfect with pearls), with tulle and diagonal lace overlay. It has interior support, that is beautifully lined and you can add a crinoline underskirt if you would like a fuller skirt. I’m also including this one of a kind hair clip from Etsy, that looks lovely with the dress.
- Alterations: This dress was tailored by Elias in Santa Monica, one of Jenny Yoo's preferred tailors. The interior support was brought in about 1/2 inch and the skirt was hemmed to just skim the floor; I'm 5'4 and in 4 inch heels. The back of the dress is a bit longer than the front, by design.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been stored in the original garment bag from Jenny Yoo, with an interior plastic cover and in a wardrobe box in a dry location for the last 6 months.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.