Pattern of the dress- Vogue 2788,made my seamstress.
It was worn only once at our September wedding after that it was cleaned and pressed so that it looks brand new again.
It is made of Satin with trim lace at the neckline,waist and sleeves.It is simple but elegant floor length wedding gown,raised waist, back pleated skirt and back zipper and button trim. Back extends into train(that can be hooked on the back to enable dancing).
If you have a question about the dress please feel free to contact me on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone 502-681-4969.
- Alterations: The sleeves are not transparent like in original(they were made by satin as well, with lace trim) and the neckline is not so deep,
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and pressed and now it is store in a special case.It looks like new!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Clarksville, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.