This is one of Saja’s most elegant dresses. The scallops added a touch of luxury to a simple dress, which made it easy to match in any setting. I love Saja’s beautiful, flowing designs, and this one is the perfect balance of being lightweight but also is flattering and special in its glowing detail. I was so lucky to be able to have this dress for my wedding – it was my first choice!
The dress is super comfortable (HUGE for a complicated day like your wedding!) and comes with snaps to keep your undergarment straps in place. We did a lively first dance (swing dance!) while I wore this dress and it moved like a dream. I also handmade a sash to wear around the waist, which matches the ivory color of the dress – I can include this for free if you’d like.
I wore it just once for on my wedding day, and the bride before me bought it from Saja and wore it once as well. We’ve both taken meticulous care of this dress and it comes in its original cover and hanger. It is in great condition with no visible signs of wear.
More photos from our wedding here!:
- Alterations: The dress has only been taken up a little bit at the shoulders so as not to be too low-cut at the bust, and the length has been adjusted to my height (5'6").
- Preservation Method: It was carefully cleaned and pressed after wearing, and then stored in its original packaging and protected under plastic in our closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.