“Glamourous”, “gorgeous”, and “movie star-like” were all compliments I received when wearing this dress. It’s also comfortable, and oh so flattering!
From the JCrew website:
” Channeling Edwardian-era silhouettes, our designers dreamed up this pretty cap-sleeve gown and rendered it in our new tricotine fabric for a modern spin (we love the smooth, languid drape and subtle sheen). With a plunging neckline, radiating tucks and a cinched waist with a grosgrain band encrusted with sequins, rhinestones and antiqued bugle beads. Online only.
- Fitted bodice.
- Bra keeps.
- Hidden back zip with hook-and-eye closure.
- Straight skirt.
- Falls to floor.”
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 39
- Waist: 31.5
- Hips: 41.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: *Slight* adjustments were made to the bust (let out) and shoulders (taken in). A bustle was added to hold the train up. Hemmed to fit a height of 5'10"
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Beach, Classic
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.