“Virgina Woolf” gown
Designer: Carolina Herrera
Color : Ivory
Silhouette : Mermaid
Neckline : Strapless, Sweetheart
Hemline : Floor-Length
Description: Gown features pleated inserts and box pleats of chevron appliques.
Fabric: Silk Chiffon, Silk Mikado, Chantilly Lace, Duchess Satin
The Virginia gown is the designer’s favorite in the spring 2011 collection and is inspired by such literary favorites as Jane Austen and Emily Dickinson.
I was married on a very special day 11.11.11 and I want someone to help keep the spirit going…Please help give this amazing gown another day to shine!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 32
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Gown has light-moderate built in bra padding so a bra is not necessary. The shoulder to floor measurement 57 in and the train is a moderate 68 1/2 inches from bustle. A hidden clasp allows simple, elegant drape when bustled. All of the satin buttons are intact and there are no rips or tears anywhere on the gown.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Just spent $800 on Dry Cleaning the gown and is even more GORGEOUS than when I wore it! It looks brand new! Currently it's hanging in protective plastic packaging with formed bust to maintain shape. Please contact me for pictures or to see in person! (949) 463-4637
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Newport Beach,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.