Beautiful, traditional, sexy, feminine wedding dress by Carolina Herrera. Called the Virginia Woolf. Silk Chiffon, Silk Mikado, Chantilly Lace, Duchess Satin.
The Virginia Woolf gown is the designer’s favorite in the spring 2011 collection (although it was purchased in 2014) and is inspired by such literary favorites as Jane Austen, Emily Dickinson, Frida Kahlo, and, of course Virginia Woolf.
Reminiscent of a flamenca dress, this gown was worn by a bride at her wedding in Barcelona in May 2014, at an old traditional Spanish farmhouse in the mountains, overlooking a winery and the Mediterranean sea. Many great memories with this dress, which has no visible wear and tear and has been cleaned by hand by a reputable wedding dress cleaner in New York City.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 36.5
- Waist: 31
- Height with Shoes: 5 ft 9
- Alterations: French bustle. Taken in at the butt and straps taken in.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Hand cleaned by Hallak dry cleaners in New York City. Biodegradable and organic cleaning materials used.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.