I bought this dress at Debra’s Bridal Shop at the Avenues in Jacksonville, FL fall 2013. White it was being made for me I went to NYC for a conference with work. While I was in NYC I bought another dress from Klienfeld, and here I am with two dresses. The dress for sale is an UNWORN, UNALTERED, Maggie Sottero, style name-Violet. I have never taken this dress off the hanger, never tried it on since it came in. It has been stored in my home (climate controlled storage) for 1 week and ready for your pickup! You can see the up close pictures with the detailing in the lace. It’s an ivory color with satin underneath and lightly beaded lace on top. The V neckline and low back was what really sold it for me. It looks really excellent from the front and the back. This dress is A-line cut with a medium length trane. It has a built in bra to hold it up with. The cup size is made for C or D size cups.
- Alterations: None! In fact, there are two spots marked by the bridal shop for the alterer by pins that the owner of the bridal shop suggested. NEVER TRIED ON, NEVER ALTERED
- Preservation Method: This dress has never been preserved because it just arrived in Feb 2014. It comes with a garment bag that zips over the wedding dress to protect it while traveling.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.