Purchased in March 2013, worn July 2013 for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. So many people told me it was the most beautiful dress they had ever seen. I wish I could wear this dress again. It was a dream.
Embroidered tulle mermaid style wedding dress with illusion back and hand-placed lace trims over luxurious platinum silk.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: It has been taken out 1/2 inch so it is between a size 2 and 4 since one inch is the difference between Claire Pettibone sizes. It is closer to a street 2 than a 4 though. The material is a bit stretchy so it does have a tiny bit of wiggle room. It is very comfortable. Easy to walk in and dance in. Cups have been sewn into it due to the sheer back. A large A to a C could fit into this dress. If larger, you can take the cups out. A small ivory button under the lace that's barely visible was added for easy bustling. The length was altered for 5'7.5" with heels. 5'7" or 5'8" will both be fine for this dress.
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally dry cleaned and sealed immediately after the wedding. There are no stains or rips.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.